Monday, December 14, 2009
It's beginning to look a lot like. . .
Christmas! Snow on the ground, tree up in the living room. Cookies baking in the oven.
I have had a break from blogging. Work has been much busier than I ever thought it would be this early on. That is a blessing.
I realized that I need to add a category to this site - Anecdotes with A. She is so talkative and is saying all those darned things that kids say. My favorite so far was in the bathtub.
"Mommy, this water is getting soggy."
Have a great holiday, and let me know if you would like me to start working on this some more. I don't always hear from folks if they enjoy hearing about us (grandparents excluded from this request ;-) )
H
I have had a break from blogging. Work has been much busier than I ever thought it would be this early on. That is a blessing.
I realized that I need to add a category to this site - Anecdotes with A. She is so talkative and is saying all those darned things that kids say. My favorite so far was in the bathtub.
"Mommy, this water is getting soggy."
Have a great holiday, and let me know if you would like me to start working on this some more. I don't always hear from folks if they enjoy hearing about us (grandparents excluded from this request ;-) )
H
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If I can keep up with mine, you can keep up with yours! :) I think I got my latest in just before you tonight... Ugh. Need sleep.
Yes please, from Spain we are always waiting for your family posts! The bad thing about being so far is that we only know your news via your blog.
Post a Comment