
It has been far too long since I have posted, as my mother and others have said repeatedly. Our spring has been a whirlwind of activity. I am now working full time from home and the kids are in a program nearby. K is loving it - it was where she was going to preschool. Now, she gets to stay for lunch and see what happens in the afternoon. For A, this is her first venture outside our home, and she is completely loving it (this is day 4, so I take it as a good sign). I am anxious to be able to work during the day instead of burning the midnight oil. But, the house is eerily quiet right now.
One of the highlights of spring (which is why I chose the photo above) was watching a jar of caterpillars morph into butterflies. I'll do a post on that next, but it was the most brilliant gift from Auntie Heather. Once I get all the photos loaded, there will be an Ode to the Caterpillar.
We have gone on two trips with family - spring break in San Diego and Memorial Day weekend (plus a few more days) with mom and dad in Iowa. There are so many stories and pictures, but I will keep this brief and will do better with updates.
Gramma Jammy has been up multiple times (thank you!) to help with the kids as we transitioned from stay-at-home-mommy-house to working-mommy-house. May was filled with multiple playdates and Poppi and Mimi's so mommy could get up to speed with working.
A turns 2 on Sunday, and she is already working on her alphabet and can count to 12. Just in the last month, she has gone from 3 word sentences to 5 and 6 words (lots of those are commands, of course).
Thanks for checking up on us. We are hangin' in there during these transitions.
No comments:
Post a Comment