Thursday, September 11, 2008

More firsts. . . .

K had her first day of preschool last week. Dropping her off was a cinch. She was VERY ready to be there. Picking her up was a different story. She threw a nice, loud fit saying she didn't want to go home, but wanted to stay at school. Did I mention she did this loudly? And, shrunk to the ground. So, I did what I had to do - propped A on my hip and picked K up from her puddle of pity and took her to the bakery for a treat for being a big girl and going to school.
I should also mention that when I got there to pick her up, I caught her just nanoseconds after she had kicked a boy and made him cry (shout out to anyone who can name that tune). She was pretty scared that I was going to send her to her room, which was why she didn't want to go home.

One of the best things about preschool - I get to play with A all day!

1 comment:

Leah said...

What a sweet big girl! :)