Lookin' good for 38, don't you think?
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
March 24, 2008
As A plays with a plastic spoon and thumps it on Daddy's face;
K: Look! A thinks Daddy's face is a bowl of soup!
March 1, 2008
Evidence of C's influence on K:
As she is playing with her Fisher Price people, they are pretending to run errands together. I assume that she will have them run the errands that we run together, but no.
"Let's go to the Apple Store!"
February 29, 2008
I look up from dinner to see what K is laughing about. She says, "Mommy, there is nothing in there" as she pulls on C's finger.
February 22, 2008
Mommy comes downstairs dressed in a suit for a job interview. K rarely even sees me with a shirt tucked in.
"Mommy, why are you wearing Daddy's clothes?"
January 21, 2008
K was priceless today. Two great quotes:
"She has a baby in her tummy!" "Just like when you had A in your tummy." "That's right. And you were in my tummy, too." "But I don't want to go back in your tummy. It was really dark."
#2 - "K, you aren't listening to me!" "What you said?"
December 2007
Here are some highlights of the last few weeks of 2007 -
"When I get really tall, I wanna be a baseball player. And a fighter fighter (fire fighter for those who don't speak preschoolerese)."
I was talking to C about when we should take down the tree. Since I was feeling particularly lazy on New Years' Day, I was telling him the story about the 3 Wise Men and technically, we can wait another 5 days in honor of their journey bringing gifts to the baby Jesus. "Cheeses! Where's the cheeses??"
December 12, 2007
K loves to sing. At the top of her lungs, usually. We can tell that her preschool is preparing for the holiday party since she is singing Christmas songs I have never taught her. Today was "Frosting the Snowman".
December 7, 2007
K has been having some issues with not being the baby anymore. The other day we brought up the high chair for A. She looked at it and said "When I grow up, I will be a baby!"
December 2, 2007
Mommy is pouting at the lunch table about something and not talking. K looks at Daddy
"I think she's dead."
"What?"
"I think she's dead. She needs new batteries."
Ahh, if it were that simple. . . .
2 comments:
You still look the same as you did when I first met you, all those years ago. Happy birthday to my first little playmate and friend! Have a wonderful day, sweets.
happy birthday to you looking great. enjoying your blog.the girls are so cute. Just hung up from seeing Samara and the twins. So cute. Let me know when you get skype. Look forward to seeing Kate and Andie. Love Grandma Lib
Post a Comment