Thursday, May 8, 2008

11 months old



This has been a week of upgrades. Enjoying the summer with two children requires different equipment. The wagon just wouldn't cut it, so in honor of A's 11 months, we purchased a wagon that fits both of them. They LOVE it.

Other upgrades - I have new glasses. No photo yet since I am still getting used to them and they are a bit, ummmm. Well, they aren't as subtle as my last ones.

Also got my bike down and fixed up. We will be heading to REI this weekend to purchase a carrier for the kids so we can bike more places this summer.

Bring it on! I am so ready for summer. Next on the list of things to buy are t-shirts and shorts.

Oh, and I also bought cloth diapers. A little help for the landfill. I am not doing it full time, but whenever it is easy and I don't think that A will be pooping. So far so good (knock on wood).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Do I not have the most darling grandbabies in the world?
LY, Jammy