Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ahhhh, I love grandparents

My folks were up for the weekend. It is so nice to have extra hands around the house and other people to provide supervision of the shorter versions of us. K and A had so much fun and miss their Poppi Al and Manga tons. I miss the coffee already made when I get downstairs. In fact, I am back to tea because I am too lazy to make a pot. Much less preparation and clean-up with Chai.
Here are some photos from the weekend. We need to remember to get some with my dad. If he would just let us have the camera from time to time. . . .

K and I showing Manga how we dance the Cha Cha A showing Poppi Al how she can clap. And dang, is she proud of herself or what??
Checking for flossing technique. Cheaper than the dentist.
Storytime.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Man, it seems like just yesterday that your parents were supervising our five-year-old sleepovers. How is it possible that we have preschoolers ourselves?!