A is doing great. Her checkup for her 9 month appointment went well. The doctor seemed to think that she could have had a virus, but that she also has 4 teeth sitting up there waiting to come through, and that could have had something to do with the last 10 days of cold and flu-like symptoms.
She is just over 16 pounds and 28.5 inches tall. She is definitely on the skinny side of things!
Today, we went to Pea Pods - a preschool program at the Arboretum. It was so fun. K had a blast and also ate her first crunchy carrot. She'll eat them "mushy" but not raw. Well, guess I should have bought a bottle of Ranch dressing! That got her to eat the thing! I'll try it at home and see if it works again. We'll go there each Wednesday for the next 5 weeks.
Here are some photos to hold you over - we head to great gramma Lib's 90th birthday for the long weekend. Hoppy Easter!

K wanted to see the world yellow, so she stuck her gems onto my glasses.
We missed her 9 month photo appointment at JC Penney, so this is our try. I didn't want her photos to be with a crusty nose. I like this better anyway. Chillin' in her jammies after breakfast.
1 comment:
Hi! Thanks for the encouragement on my knitting. I'm getting there. We have five inches of snow.. did you get hit. I can't believe how much K looks like you.. with your glasses... It takes me back (didn't know you at that age, but you know...) Say hi to everyone!!!
Post a Comment