Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

A has spent the majority of the morning screaming about her two new teeth. K and I went out to shovel and then played a rousing game of "Angel Ball". We make up the rules as we go ;-)

K and I baked some cookies to deliver to her friends in the neighborhood (and a stash for daddy, but don't tell him!)

Yes, the secret ingredient in my cookies is formula. Enfamil, to be exact.
For those who didn't think I was serious about A not sleeping in her crib, here she is. In our closet. Yes, the closet. Better than a dresser drawer!

K used to love talking on the phone with everyone. Now, she speaks through the banana to someone. I don't understand their language, so I feel very prepared for the teenage years.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Oh my word, Heidi: Could Kate look any MORE like you did as a little girl?! It's incredible!
Love,
Leah