Thursday, January 3, 2008

Still recovering

The holidays are over, but the hangover continues. It is so hard to get back into the swing of real life after weeks of company, gifts and good food. One of the things on my "To-Do" list for the last few months has been to make a playroom for K&A. The overflow of kid evidence all over the house in the form of brightly colored and noisy toys was getting to me. So, with C's mom in town to watch the kids, we finished the painful process of moving my office down into the dungeon and collecting all toys and putting them in the back room. The kids are totally excited. Yes, even A seems excited.


Photos of said playroom will be up as soon as I get it organized. I want it to at least start out that way. Here is what it used to look like (and yes, A is watching TV). I can't believe I am publishing this photo. I am so ashamed of that room.


A better photo: A chillin' on the Boppy I just put on Craigslist.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Candid and precious. Love the Christmas pics and seeing the before (especially after seeing the after. This is a fantastic way to communicate to family and friends.

Anonymous said...

Andie should be an ad for that boppie! Precious!

Anonymous said...

That comment was Heather. Why can't they make this easier? :) I can't figure out my password...

Anonymous said...

Love the pics and posts! Thanks for including the San Diego contingent.

Dee