Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Leaving Comments
I think I have this figured out now. Please excuse my learning curve on Blogger. So, if you would like to make a comment on the entry, you can click on "comment" below that entry and type whatever you would like. As I suggested to my friend Garth, the best comments to leave are ones like "Dang! Those kids are so cute they make the Gerber Baby look like the son of the Elephant Man!" Those are most appreciated.
I have it set so you don't have to have a google account (I think). If you have problems posting a comment, let me know so I can try this again.
Have a good one!
I have it set so you don't have to have a google account (I think). If you have problems posting a comment, let me know so I can try this again.
Have a good one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment